An organization short of money can borrow; short of staff can hire; but one short of leadership is doomed.
Dr. Mary Lippitt
Author, Speaker, Consultant
Mary is available to discuss the following topics for show and story ideas:
- Protect Your Brand: 5 Ways Leaders Can Avoid Dumb Mistakes
- Ensure Effectiveness at the Top: 3 Tips to Reduce Executive Team Bottlenecks
- Reduce Conflict and Turmoil with 3 Easy Takeaways
- Transform Lemmings Into Leaders: Avoid the Pitfalls of Passivity and Group Think
- Win Commitment for Goal Achievement in 6 Steps
- Congressional Leadership: Lessons in Flaws and Excellence
- Is Your Team at War? 4 Steps to Build Alignment and Achievement
- Know When to Hold and When to Fold: 3 Key Leadership Practices
- 4 How-Tos to Make Your Boss a Better Leader
- 3 Pointers to Position Yourself on the Fast Track
Find out more about Enterprise Mangement Ltd HERE.
Take six simple steps for brilliant leadership.
Utilizing her own research with over 6,000 global leaders, Dr. Mary Lippitt (CEO, Founder Enterprise Management Ltd.) devised 6 Mindsets, strategic thinking tools, for leaders in her breakthrough and award-winning new book, Brilliant or Blunder: 6 Ways Leaders Navigate Uncertainty, Opportunity and Complexity.
Cutting Edge Growth Strategies from the Industries Leading Experts
She co-authored the bestselling Discover Your Inner Strength with Ken Blanchard, Steven Covey & Brian Tracy.
Order from Amazon HERE.
Other Media Includes: Huffington Post contributor | TEDx | BizWomen: The Business Journals | Sirius Radio | Leader to Leader | Executive Excellence | The Journal of Business Strategy | Industry Week | Tampa Bay Magazine | Tampa Tribune | Women for Hire | Training Magazine | TD Magazine | VoiceAmerica | Workforce Magazine | T+D Journal | Graduate textbook at University of South Florida
Mary Lippitt, Doctorate in Business Administration and MBA Professor is an Award-winning author, international speaker, former president of an International Consulting Firm and has worked 25 years as a consultant, speaker, executive coach.